We are planning to open for in-person learning in Fall 2021 for the 2021-2022 school year.
Enrollment for 3s and 4s classes is now open as of February 1, 2021. Register online today!
Enrollment for 2s Parent-Toddler class will open on April 26, 2021, according to the Bellevue College Parent Education Program.
|Class||Age to Enroll||Schedule||Estimated Tuition|
|2 by Aug 31||Mondays |
|$195/quarter + $53.88/quarter to Bellevue College|
|3 by Aug 31||Tue, Wed, Thu:|
|$220/month + $53.88/quarter to Bellevue College|
|4 by Aug 31||Tue, Wed, Thu: 9:30AM-12PM|
|$260/month + $53.88/quarter to Bellevue College|
|Must be enrolled in 3s or 4s||Tue, Wed, Thu:|
- 3’s & 4’s have a combined class Tues, Wed, & Thurs. Only 4s meet on Fri.
- A nonrefundable $75 registration fee is required to hold a child’s spot.
- Tuition is due on the 5th of each month. May tuition is paid up front, split between Sept & Oct tuition payments. A $25 late fee will be applied for each month overdue.
- STEAM Kids has a $25 supply fee. STEAM is capped at 10 students.
- Bellevue College also has a separate nonrefundable quarterly registration fee estimated at $53.88 per quarter for 3 quarters (Fall, Winter, and Spring). The exact fee amount will be set by Bellevue College prior to school starting.
- Scholarships are available if financial assistance is needed. Please inquire with parent education instructor Jennifer Watanabe.
- Class tuition and schedule is subject to change.