We are planning to open for in-person learning in Fall 2021 for the 2021-2022 school year.
Enrollment for 3s and 4s classes is currently full. Register online for waitlisting!
Enrollment for 2s Parent-Toddler class is open as of April 26, 2021. Register for Renton Sunrise 2nd Year Toddlers (Class #7023) on the Bellevue College Parent Education website!
|Class||Age to Enroll||Schedule||Estimated Tuition|
|24-36 months as of Aug 31||Mondays |
|$195/quarter + $55.23/quarter to Bellevue College|
|3 by Aug 31||Tue, Wed, Thu:|
|$220/month + $55.23/quarter to Bellevue College|
|4 by Aug 31||Tue, Wed, Thu: 9:30AM-12PM|
|$260/month + $55.23/quarter to Bellevue College|
|Must be enrolled in 3s or 4s||Tue, Wed, Thu:|
- 3’s & 4’s have a combined class Tues, Wed, & Thurs. Only 4s meet on Fri.
- A nonrefundable $75 registration fee is required to hold a child’s spot.
- Tuition is due on the 5th of each month. May tuition is paid up front, split between Sept & Oct tuition payments. A $25 late fee will be applied for each month overdue.
- STEAM Kids has a $25 supply fee. STEAM is capped at 10 students.
- Bellevue College also has a separate nonrefundable quarterly registration fee estimated at $55.23 per quarter for 3 quarters (Fall, Winter, and Spring). The exact fee amount will be set by Bellevue College prior to school starting.
- Scholarships are available if financial assistance is needed. Please inquire with parent education instructor Janelle Durham.
- Children register with Sunrise Preschool. Any caregiver (minimum of 1 per family) wishing to participate in class and in parent meetings is required to register with Bellevue College, pay their quarterly tuition and follow any required health and safety guidelines.
- Class tuition and schedule is subject to change.