Based on the recommendations provided by the state and Bellevue College in response to COVID-19, Sunrise Co-op Preschool classes have been adapted for online delivery for Fall and Winter 2020-2021. For more information and planned schedules during the various opening phases, please contact us.
- A Parent-Toddler 2s class. One Toddler Class will be offered combined with Sunrise (Renton), Issaquah and Eastgate to provide the most robust learning experience. This class will be on Mondays via Zoom.
- A Combined-Age Preschool Class for ages 3-5. The class meets for 45-60 minutes 3 days a week (or 4 days for 4 year olds). Class includes sharing/turn-taking, songs, books, puzzles, games, movement, an art or science activity, and a small group breakout.
Here is a sample of our preschool’s weekly learning bags. Each week has a different theme with learning cards, games, arts and crafts activities and helpful learning activities to do with your child at home.
- A Parent-Toddler 2s class. Meets 1 day a week from 9:30-11:30 am
- A Combined-Age Preschool Class (3s/4s). Meets 3 days a week from 9:30am to 12pm. The children’s curriculum is multi-sensory and hands-on, including experiences in art, sensory table, blocks, dramatic play, large motor skills, music, and stories. We follow a play-based early learning program that prepares children for academic success. Children must be 3 years old by August 31, 2021.
- A Friday 4s Class. An extra day of learning for 4s only, from 9:30am to 12:30pm. Children must be enrolled in the Combined 3s/4s class and must be 4 years old by August 31, 2021.
- STEAM Kids. This STEAM activity extension class meets 3 days a week from 12 to 1:15pm and allows up to 10 students in our Combined 3s/4s class to learn about the scientific process and learn by experimentation.
Enrollment for the 2021-2022 school year will open to existing/current families on January 19, 2021, and will open to the public on February 1, 2021.
For photos of our school, check out our Facebook page.
Have a question? Contact Us.