Enrollment for both current and next school years is now OPEN!
Based on the recommendations provided by the state and Bellevue College in response to COVID-19, Sunrise Co-op Preschool classes have been adapted for online delivery for Fall and Winter 2020-2021. We plan to open for in-person learning in the Fall of 2021 for the 2021-2022 school year.
- A Parent/Caregiver-Toddler 2s class. One Toddler Class combined with Sunrise (Renton), Issaquah and Eastgate co-ops to provide the most robust learning experience. This class is on Mondays via Zoom.
- A Combined-Age Preschool Class for ages 3-5. The class meets for 45-60 minutes 3 days/week (or 4 days/week for 4 year olds). Class includes sharing/turn-taking, songs, books, puzzles, games, movement, an art or science activity, and a small group breakout.
Here is a sample of our preschool’s bi-weekly learning bags. Each week has a different theme with learning cards, games, arts and crafts activities and helpful learning activities to do with your child at home.
- A Parent-Toddler 2s class. Meets 1 day a week from 9:30-11:30 am
- A Combined-Age Preschool Class (3s/4s). Meets 3 days a week from 9:30am to 12pm. The children’s curriculum is multi-sensory and hands-on, including experiences in art, sensory table, blocks, dramatic play, large motor skills, music, and stories. We follow a play-based early learning program that prepares children for academic success. Children must be 3 years old by August 31, 2021.
- A Friday 4s Class. An extra day of learning for 4s only, from 9:30am to 12:30pm. Children must be enrolled in the Combined 3s/4s class and must be 4 years old by August 31, 2021.
- STEAM Kids. This STEAM activity extension class meets 3 days a week from 12 to 1:15pm and allows up to 10 students in our Combined 3s/4s class to learn about the scientific process and learn by experimentation.
Have a question? Contact Us.