- Sunrise Toddler 2s is held on Mondays from 9:30-11:30 am.
- Children must be 2 years old by August 31, 2023.
- Estimated Tuition: $55.23 per quarter plus lab fees of $205, paid to Bellevue College. A second child from the same family will pay 50% less. Scholarships are available; a confidential application is made through the class instructor.
3s/4s Cooperative Preschool & STEAM
Registration dates for the 2023-2024 school year:
- Tuesday, January 17, 2023: Early Registration for existing Co-op families and students of Bellevue College Parent Education.
- Monday, February 6, 2023: Public Registration opens for all.
To register, click here to submit a registration form.
|Class||Age to Enroll||Schedule||Estimated Tuition|
|3s ||3 by Aug 31||Tue, Wed, Thu:|
|$231/mo + $55.23 registration fee) to Bellevue College|
|4s||4 by Aug 31||Tue, Wed, Thu: 9:30AM-12PM|
|$273/mo + $55.23 registration fee) to Bellevue College|
|STEAM Kids||Must be enrolled in 3s or 4s||Tue, Wed, Thu:|
|$137/mo + $55.23 registration fee) to Bellevue College|
– Monday, February 6, 2023: Public Registration opens
- 3’s & 4’s have a combined class Tues, Wed, & Thurs. Only 4s meet on Fri.
- School year begins in mid-September and goes through the last full week in May.
- A nonrefundable $75 registration fee is required to hold a child’s spot.
- Tuition is due on the 1st of each month. May tuition is paid in advance, split between the first 2 months of enrollment. A $25 late fee will be applied for each month overdue.
- STEAM Kids has a $25 supply fee. STEAM is capped at 10 students.
- 4s will receive priority for STEAM enrollment until February 13, 2023. Starting on February 13th, 3s may enroll in STEAM if openings are available.
- Bellevue College also has a separate nonrefundable quarterly registration fee estimated at $55.23 per quarter for 3 quarters (Fall, Winter, and Spring).
- Scholarships are available if financial assistance is needed. Please inquire with parent education instructor Corvie Thykkuttathil
- Children register with Sunrise Preschool. Any caregiver (minimum of 1 per family) wishing to participate in class and in parent meetings is required to register with Bellevue College, pay their quarterly tuition and follow any required health and safety guidelines.
- Class tuition and schedule is subject to change.